If you are going to manually restore data like Jason recommend, it is best to make sure that the new data directory is empty first.
The work you create in XSitePro is stored as several file in the XSitePro Database directory (usually My Documents/XSitePro-Data/Database).
The XSitePro automatic backup just does a straight file copy of this Database folder in to a folder with the backups time and date.
The backup folders are usually kept in 'My Documents/XSitePro-Data/Backups' .
Each backup will be in a separate sub-folder.
This means that the XSitePro backups are not just one file, but a collection of files.
When you do a manual restore you need to copy all of these files in to the new Database folder, or the backup will not work.
To manually restore XSitePro by copying the files from the backup folder to the main folder.
To do this:
1. Exit from XSitePro.
2. Go to the XSitePro Data Directory this is usually 'My Documents\XSitePro-Data'
3. In this folder you will find the 'Database' folder. Please rename this folder for safe keeping.
4. Create a new 'Database' folder.
5. Enter the 'Backups' folder.
6. You will see a selection of folders, one for each backup you have done.
7. Enter one of the backup folders.
8. Select all the files in this folder.
9. Move (faster) or copy (safer) these files to the 'Database' folder you created.
Restart XSitePro and test.
Empowering individuals to be financially independent.http://xsiteprosupport.com/